ACO Box Office
Telephone: +61 2 8274 3888 or 1800 444 444
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
The ACO Box Office does not charge booking or postage fees. ACO tickets are also available through the venue box offices, which may charge booking fees.
Concert program and talks 45 minutes before every concert are included in the ticket cost.
Discount OffersConcession Tickets
Full-time students, Australian Social Security card holders, Veterans’ Affairs pensioners and Health Care card holders are eligible for concession package prices. Seniors Card holders are not eligible for concession prices.
10-19 tickets $10 discount per ticket
20-29 tickets $15 discount per ticket
30+ tickets $20 discount per ticket and a FREE ticket for the group organiser
* Group discounts cannot be applied in conjunction with other discounts or offers and are limited to availability.
– Concerts at Wollongong Town Hall
– Concerts at Queensland Performing Arts Centre
– Wednesday Concerts at Perth Concert Hall
– Friday Matinee Concerts at City Recital Hall Angel Place
– Sunday Matinee Concerts at Melbourne Arts Centre
– Concerts at Sydney Opera House
Under 30 Year Olds
Under 30s can purchase tickets in any reserve for $45, subject to availability.
Students can purchase $20 Student Rush tickets in person from the venue box office one hour prior to each concert. Student Rush tickets are subject to availability and suitable Student ID must be produced at the time of booking. Booking fees may apply.
Schools Ticketing Program
Teachers may book tickets for groups of students for $20 per ticket, including one teacher per ten students. As well as tickets, school groups receive notes on composers and performers, concert programs, ACO CDs, access to the pre-concert talk and newsletters. Download the booking form and send it to ACO Box Office, PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225, fax 02 8274 3887, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 444 444.
Wheelchairs & Access
To book a wheelchair space or arrange other special access, please contact the Box Office on 1800 444 444 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
Subscribers may exchange their tickets for another subscription concert in any city at no charge. Subscribers should send their tickets to: ACO Box Office, PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225. Tickets must be posted to reach the Box Office at least one week prior to the concert they wish to change.
Tickets may also be exchanged for another subscription concert at their venue, in person at the Sydney Opera House, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Arts Centre, Perth Concert Hall, Canberra Ticketek, Adelaide Festival Centre, Newcastle Ticketek, Illawarra Performing Arts Centre and City Recital Hall Angel Place. Exchange fees may apply at the venue box offices.
Please note: Sydney Opera House subscribers cannot exchange their tickets in person at the City Recital Hall Angel Place and vice versa. Exchanges between these venues must be posted to ACO Box Office, PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225. Tickets must be posted to reach the Box Office at least one week prior to the concert they wish to change.
Single tickets purchased through the ACO Box Office only may be exchanged for another ACO subscription concert in any city for a fee of $7.50 per ticket. Tickets should be sent to ACO Box Office, PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225, to reach the ACO at least one week prior to the concert being exchanged.
Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are sold for and on behalf of the organisation presenting this activity and is subject to the conditions of the sale of that organisation and to the requirements of the venue at which the activity is presented.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists and seating arrangements.
4. No refunds except as in Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
5. Subscription tickets may be exchanged at no cost. Single tickets purchased for subscription concerts through the ACO Box Office only may be exchanged for a fee of $7.50 per ticket. Such exchanges are subject to availability and will be undertaken in accordance with the current terms specified by the exchange service.
6. Cameras, mobile phones and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
7. The right is reserved to record, broadcast and simulcast any performances.
8. This ticket is valid only when purchased from the Australian Chamber Orchestra or an authorised agent.
9. Performances may be unsuitable for children under eight years of age. All patrons (including babies and children) must hold a valid ticket.
10. Patrons arriving late will not be admitted into the venue’s auditorium unless there is a suitable break in the performances.
11. Patrons who disrupt a performance may be ejected from the venue.
12. All prices include GST payable in Australia. Overseas customers may be liable for additional tax or import duty payments.