2019 Subscription Prize Terms & ConditionsNSW LOTTERY PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/18/27014
Prize: 2 x Return Economy X Airfares from your nearest capital City to Hong Kong* with Virgin Australia, our Principal Partner.
*Prize Certificate is valid for 12 months from 24/09/2018 and is subject to terms and conditions.
All patrons who subscribe to our 2019 Season by Wednesday 12 September 2018 will enter in to the draw to win two return flights to Hong Kong from their nearest capital city, flying Economy X with our Principal Partner, Virgin Australia.
1. Entry is free and automatic to anyone (over the age of 18 years) who subscribes to the Australian Chamber Orchestra’s 2019 full season between 15 August 2018 and 12 September 2018 (inclusive). Subscriptions can be made by post (PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225), online (aco.com.au), facsimile (02 8275 3887) or by phone (toll free 1800 444 444).
2. The winner will be drawn at the Australian Chamber Orchestra office, 2 East Circular Quay, Sydney on 24 September 2018 at 12pm.
3. The winner will be notified by mail no later than 2 October 2018. The winner’s name will be published in the Australian newspaper on Monday 8 October 2018 and on aco.com.au no later than 8 October 2018.
4. Employees of the Australian Chamber Orchestra and their families and partners are not eligible to enter. All eligible entries will have equal chance to win. The Australian Chamber Orchestra cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
5. This Prize Certificate expires 12 months from the date of the draw on 24 September 2018. The Expiry Date cannot be extended. Your outbound flight must depart prior to the Expiry Date of this Prize Certificate.
6. Both the Prize Certificate and flights are non-redeemable for cash.
7. Total prize value is AUD$2,500 in total for the two return flight tickets.
8. Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are valid on Virgin Australia operated flights only and not code share services.
9. Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
10. Tickets are for two passengers on Economy X to travel together on the same booking from the winner’s nearest capital city to Hong Kong and returning to the winner’s nearest capital city.
11. Flights are subject to availability and must be available in Getaway class for Economy X.
12. Prize includes two return flights from the winner’s nearest capital city in Australia to Hong Kong that does not exceed, in Getaway class for Economy X, the total amount of AUD$2,500 at time of booking.
13. All bookings need to be made at least 60 days prior to travel and excludes travelling during the below date ranges and/or flight tickets that exceed a total of AUD$2,500:
a. Christmas 15 December 2018-14 January 2019
b. Easter 2019
c. Chinese New Year 16-21 February 2019
14. Bookings can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon - Fri between 09.00 - 17.00 AEST).
15. Bookings once ticketed cannot be changed and/or updated.
16. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply to the Ticket. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage are online available at http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/.
17. assengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the Ticket.
18. Prize Certificates or Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize Certificate or Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia’s sole discretion.
19. Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn Velocity points or status credits.
20. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
21. You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
22. All taxes, fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the prize winner and will need to be paid by credit card at the time of booking.
If the prize is not claimed, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on x Month 2019 at 12pm at the Australian Chamber Orchestra office; 2 East Circular Quay, Sydney. The winner of this draw (if applicable) will be notified by mail no later than 2 January 2018, the name will be published in the Australian newspaper on 13 January 2018 and on aco.com.au no later than 13 January 2018.
Information collected from entrants will not be passed on to a third party.