Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager brings the excellence, creativity, innovation and boldness of the ACO concert experience to life online.
As a customer-focused and results driven marketer, you will drive ACO digital marketing campaigns, deliver growth and engagement across ACO owned channels and produce quality content and marketing initiatives that extend the ACO’s brand story across our online platforms to new audiences and partners.
What we're looking for
The successful applicant will meet the following position requirements:
- A digital native with an in-depth knowledge of the latest platforms and trends
- A campaign marketer with demonstrated success in hitting commercial targets and a passion for audience development
- A team leader who collaborates effectively and drives continuous learning
- Experience managing paid digital campaigns across social, search and display
- Proven track record in driving growth and engagement across digital channels
- A creative and innovative approach to content
- Website management – experience using Sitecore or similar CMS desirable
- Experience using Brightcove streaming platform, or similar, desirable
- Knowledge of Tessitura desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from data and prepare reports for stakeholders
- An appreciation for the arts
A full position description is available to download here.
How to Apply
To apply, please review the position description on our website and forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the position description to [email protected].
Any queries about the position, please contact Antonia Farrugia. Email address: [email protected].
Applications close Friday 2 April 2021. This is a one-year, fixed term maternity leave contract.