Learning and Engagement Projects Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting time for the ACO. We are looking to the future and investing in programs that grow our reach, engage with diverse audiences and communities, and foster the next generation of talent. You will join a small but passionate and ambitious team in bringing this to fruition.
The Learning & Engagement Projects Manager will work closely with the Director of Learning & Engagement to manage and deliver the ACO’s national Learning & Engagement Program activities. The Program is diverse and includes talent development programs, early years concerts, regional tours, school education programs, and community engagement projects. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in all elements of the projects, from planning and budgeting to project delivery and tour management.
What we're looking for
- At least 3-years’ experience working in arts administration, project coordination/ management, or performing arts operations and touring
- Experience successfully managing budgets
- Superior organisational and time management skills, with demonstrable experience in managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Highly competent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in working with data base systems (previous experience with Tessitura desirable but not essential) and scheduling systems (e.g. OPAS)
A full position description is available to download here.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 6 September.