This is an exciting time for the ACO. In 2022 the ACO will move to their new home in Sydney’s Walsh Bay Arts Precinct. In this milestone year, you will join a high performing, ambitious and creative team in looking for bold new ways to grow audiences and amplify the Orchestra’s national and international reputation.
About the RoleThe Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team to grow the ACO community and achieve commercial objectives. The role will create and distribute engaging content, strengthen relationships with the broader arts community including ACO ambassadors, and provide general support across the Marketing team.
TERMSThis position is a full-time, fixed-term (2 years) position based in the ACO’s office in Sydney.
What we're looking for
The successful applicant will meet the following position requirements:
- Experience working within an arts marketing environment desirable but not essential
- Experience working with email and CRM platforms (knowledge of Tessitura highly desirable)
- An understanding of the power of CRM and segmentation to grow audiences
- A creative content creator and versatile writer and storyteller, you’ll have experience creating content across various formats and channels
- Experience working with external and internal stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Working knowledge of the digital media landscape
- From the stage to behind the scenes, our team is a passionate, dedicated and diverse family;
- We never stop looking for ways to bring something new to what we do and every day we inspire audiences and each other with our ambition, enthusiasm and openness;
- We recognise that everyone brings something unique to our team and that it’s our collective experience, skills and spirit that connects us as one; and
- Our workplace is flexible and family friendly, with training and professional development opportunities provided.
A full position description is available to download here.
How to Apply
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team. To apply, please download the position description and forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the requirements for the role to [email protected]
Any queries about the position, please contact Zena Morellini, Head of Marketing, at [email protected]
Applications close: 12 January 2022
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
The ACO is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex (LGBTQI+) people.
ACO’s view is that vaccines are an effective tool for protecting people against COVID-19. To minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, all current and future employees who are able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.