Philanthropy & Partnerships Coordinator
The ACO is one of Australia’s most dynamic and highly regarded performing arts organisations. We are looking for a committed full-time, permanent Philanthropy & Partnerships Coordinator to join our team.
The Philanthropy & Partnerships Coordinator is a key role within the Philanthropy & Partnerships team, providing administrative support and assisting with the management and delivery of the ACO’s fundraising programs across individual giving, corporate partnerships and events. The ACO’s Philanthropy & Partnerships team is a vibrant, dynamic and successful team, responsible for 40% of the organisation’s revenue. A busy and varied role, this a great opportunity for an organised, driven and curious person to gain experience across all elements of fundraising in the arts.
The successful applicant will meet the following position requirements:
Skills and knowledge
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Highly competent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and database management (preferably Tessitura)
- Enjoys data and spreadsheets
- A personable manner and flexible approach
- The ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Sense of humour
- From the stage to behind the scenes, our team is a passionate, dedicated and diverse family;
- We never stop looking for ways to bring something new to what we do and every day we inspire audiences and each other with our ambition, enthusiasm and openness;
- We recognise that everyone brings something unique to our team and that it’s our collective experience, skills and spirit that connects us as one;
- Our workplace is flexible and family friendly;
- Training and professional development opportunities are provided and;
- Access to concerts, events and performances throughout the year.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team. To apply, please download the position description and forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the requirements for the role to [email protected].
Any queries about the position, please contact Tom Tansey, Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships, at [email protected].
Applications close: 24 September 2021
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
The ACO is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with a disability.
ACO’s view is that vaccines are an effective tool for protecting people against COVID-19. To minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, ACO strongly recommends and encourages that all current and future employees who are able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.