Ticketing and Insights Assistant
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is suited to an enthusiastic team player who has a passion for delivering quality customer service and sharing unforgettable ACO experiences to a broad audience. The successful candidate will have a natural curiosity for data and an interest in learning more about our customers to enrich their experience.
- Selling and processing single tickets and packages to the ACO’s National Concert Season via phone, email, counter and online channels
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service at all times
- Support the Marketing and Philanthropy teams in providing data and insights on ticket sales, revenue and customer behaviour
- Respond to customer enquiries and feedback
- Set up and track promotional offers, reporting back to Marketing at regular intervals
- Work closely with the CRM Executive and Marketing team on developing loyalty and advocacy opportunities across the ACO Database
- Other duties as may be required
A full position description can be downloaded here.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected].