ABOUT THE ROLE
To contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the ACO by:
- Co-ordinating all domestic and international travel for orchestral touring
- Booking travel and accommodation for ACO staff and management
- High level administrative and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including well-developed written and verbal aptitude.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience working in travel bookings desirable.
- An interest in working in the arts desirable.
A full position description can be downloaded here.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected].