The safety of our audiences, performers, and staff is our highest priority at the ACO. Before your visit to our Pier 2/3 home, we ask that you take note of the following measures we’ve put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We work hard to promote a safe and healthy working environment, including taking all reasonably practicable steps to protect staff and others from the risk of COVID-19. Accordingly, it is currently a condition of entry into our workplace and venue that all staff and visitors 16 years of age and over are fully vaccinated.
You may be asked to show proof of vaccination or a medical exemption upon arrival when attending events at Pier 2/3.
Audience members over the age of 12 must wear a face mask at all times when in Pier 2/3, apart from when eating and drinking.
We are currently operating at 100% capacity in our seated spaces, and you may be seated next to other patrons.
Pier 2/3 is naturally ventilated in the foyers, the Belgiorno Room and other spaces. The Neilson and the Rehearsal Room are air conditioned but are close to these ventilated spaces. Prior to and immediately after any performances in our air conditioned spaces, we will open the doors to improve air flow.
Stay home if you feel unwell
Please do not attend an ACO event or visit Pier 2/3 if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, are waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or have recently been in contact with a confirmed case.
COVID-19 safety around Pier 2/3
While attending Pier 2/3 we ask that you please continue to practice COVID safety and take the following measures:
- Where possible, remain physically distanced and leave 1.5 metres between you and other patrons.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and make use of the hand sanitiser located around the venue.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and avoid hand-on-hand contact.
- Our staff are here to make your experience an enjoyable one, and we ask that you are patient with us as we navigate these changes.
- In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all patrons who visit Pier 2/3 are assumed to understand there remains a risk of COVID-19 transmission, even if you are fully vaccinated. By entering the venue you acknowledge and agree to this.
- Please consider your well-being and health needs when making your decision to visit us.