The safety of our audiences, performers, and staff is our highest priority at the ACO.
Pier 2/3 is naturally ventilated in the foyers, the Belgiorno Room and other spaces. The Neilson and The Studio are air conditioned but are close to these ventilated spaces.
Stay home if you feel unwell
Please do not attend an ACO event or visit Pier 2/3 if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
COVID-19 safety around Pier 2/3
While attending Pier 2/3 we ask that you please continue to practice COVID safety and take the following measures:
- Where possible, remain physically distanced and leave 1.5 metres between you and other patrons.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and make use of the hand sanitiser located around the venue.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and avoid hand-on-hand contact.
- Our staff are here to make your experience an enjoyable one, and we ask that you are patient with us as we navigate these changes.
- In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all patrons who visit Pier 2/3 are assumed to understand there remains a risk of COVID-19 transmission, even if you are fully vaccinated. By entering the venue you acknowledge and agree to this.
- Please consider your well-being and health needs when making your decision to visit us.