To assist in meeting and exceeding the ACO’s annual Philanthropy target by nurturing and developing the ACO’s donor base through existing and innovative patron programs.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing annual giving programs, membership programs, major gifts or other philanthropy programs, including acquisition and retention of individuals;
- A proven ‘doer’ with a strong focus on execution within small, agile teams;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels with empathy and emotional intelligence;
- Interest in and knowledge of the Australian cultural landscape;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a busy work environment;
- Strengths in data-led decision making and use of donor insights to inform strategy;
- Strong customer database experience, including segmentation; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other programs as required.
- A confident, curious and engaging manner and a flexible approach; and
- The ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
A full position description can be downloaded here
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
The ACO is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with a disability.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team. To apply, please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the position description to [email protected].
Any queries about the position, please contact our Director of Philanthropy & Partnerships : [email protected]