ACO 2024 Subscriber Competition
Subscribe by 20 September to go in the draw to win an exclusive, money-can’t-buy experience at our home in Sydney. To make 2024 a year to remember, you and your guest will receive return flights to Sydney to meet ACO musicians at a VIP rehearsal event in The Neilson at ACO Pier 2/3, dinner at a nearby restaurant, a Tyrell’s Wine twin pack and overnight accommodation at A by Adina.
Terms & Conditions
AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER ORCHESTRA 2024 SEASON SUBSCRIPTION COMPETITION
Entry is free and automatic to anyone (over the age of 18 years) who subscribes to the Australian Chamber Orchestra’s 2024 Season between Wednesday 16 August 2023 and Wednesday 20 September 2023 (inclusive). Subscriptions can be made by post (PO Box R21, Royal Exchange NSW 1225), online (aco.com.au) or by phone (toll free 1800 444 444).
The winner will be drawn at the Australian Chamber Orchestra offices in Sydney on Thursday 21 September, 2023 at 12pm.
The winner will be notified by phone and email no later than Friday 22 September 2023 however the prize won’t be taken up until 2024.
Employees of the Australian Chamber Orchestra and their families and partners are not eligible to enter.
All eligible entries will have equal chance to win.
The Australian Chamber Orchestra cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
The first eligible entry drawn will win the behind-the-scenes VIP experience during 2024.
The prize includes:
- One (1) return flight to Sydney for two (2) people, if the winner doesn’t live in Sydney (maximum value $1,000).
- One (1) night accommodation for two (2) people in A by Adina in Sydney (maximum value $500).
- Two (2) VIP tickets to an exclusive ACO rehearsal event at ACO Pier 2/3 in the lead up to a national tour and the opportunity to meet some the ACO musicians after the event.
- A dinner voucher to use after the rehearsal event at a restaurant near the venue (value $200).
- A twin pack of Tyrell’s Wine (value $100).
Total prize value is approximately AUD$1,800. Airline is chosen by the ACO and travel costs and other dining expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
Flight, accommodation and the dinner voucher must be used in conjunction with each other and are not available separately.
The prize is non-replaceable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Information collected from entrants will not be passed on to a third party.
The promoter is: Australian Chamber Orchestra, Suite 3, 13A Hickson Road, Dawes Point, NSW 2000 (ABN: 45 001 335 182), email: [email protected].