How to Airplay ACO StudioCasts
The instructions below allow you to wirelessly cast from your Apple IOS device to your television via Apple Airplay. You will need:
1) An Apple TV or compatible Apple streaming device connected to your television.
2) An Apple IOS device (e.g., iPhone, iPad), connected to the same WIFI network as your television and/or Apple TV.
Option 1: Connect via the in-video 'AirPlay' button
Ensure your Apple TV is switched on and connected to the same WIFI network as your Apple IOS device.
Go to the StudioCasts page containing the video you wish to Airplay. Click to play the video in full screen mode.
When video is playing full screen, click the Airplay / Broadcast icon, and then select your AirPlay device.
Option 2: Connect via your IOS control centre
Ensure your Apple TV is on and connected to the same WIFI network as your Apple IOS device.
Go to the StudioCasts page containing the video you wish to Airplay. Ensure the video is playing.
Bring up your IOS control center
- iPhone X: Swipe down from the top-right edge of the screen
- iPhone and iPod touch: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen
- iPad: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen, or double click the Home button
Tap the broadcast icon in the upper-right corner of the 'Now Playing' card. From here, you may select your Apple TV or Airplay device. Airplay will begin.