About the Role
The Executive Assistant works under the direction of the Managing Director to provide high level, efficient, professional and confidential executive support to the Managing Director and the Artistic Director in all aspects of ACO’s operations. The Executive Assistant uses high level organisational and administrative skills to assist the Managing Director, Artistic Director and Executive Team to function at their best. Other duties include general office management.
What we're looking for
The successful applicant will meet the following position requirements:
- Significant experience in executive assistance, working directly with a CEO or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level ability to compose and present correspondence;
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines;
- Superior organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities;
- Experience in organising workshops and meetings, including preparation and distribution of agendas, papers and minutes;
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Enthusiasm, initiative, self-motivation and self-discipline;
- A confident, personable, flexible and cooperative manner.
- Experience working in a performing arts environment;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications;
- An appreciation of classical music.
The ACO is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with a disability. A detailed position description is available on our website.
A full position description is available to download here.
How to Apply
To apply, please review the position description and forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the position description to [email protected]
Any queries about the position, please contact Claire Diment. Email address: [email protected]
Applications close Monday 17 May 2021.