Led by its charismatic Artistic Director, Richard Tognetti AO, the Australian Chamber Orchestra is Australia’s most dynamic performing arts organisation. Renowned world-wide for its courageous programming and unrivalled virtuosity, the ACO collaborates with an extraordinary range of artists and continually pushes the limits of performance into new and exciting realms.
Despite the challenges of the past year, in 2021 the ACO expanded their offering to present a national live concert season alongside their inaugural digital season – ACO StudioCasts. With their highly anticipated move to the Walsh Bay Arts Precinct at the beginning of 2022, this is an exciting time for the Orchestra. The Ticketing Representative will join a high performing, passionate and ambitious team in helping shape the future of one of Australia’s most respected and internationally acclaimed cultural icons.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ACO is one of Australia’s most dynamic and highly regarded performing arts organisations. We are looking for a committed Ticketing Representative to join our team:
- Exciting, new opportunity
- Full time, fixed term role
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT THE POSITION
ACO Ticketing Representatives play a vital role in nurturing relationships with our valued ACO subscribers and patrons. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate music lover to work with other members of the Box Office to deliver friendly and professional customer service, sell and distribute tickets to the ACO’s National Concert Season and on-demand film season, ACO StudioCasts, and maintain accurate ticketing records in our Ticketing and CRM System, Tessitura.
The successful applicant will meet the following position requirements:
- Experience working with Ticketing systems - Tessitura preferred but not essential;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A kind team player who does not compromise on personal responsibility; and
- An interest in orchestral music - encyclopaedic knowledge not necessary!
- From the stage to behind the scenes, our team is a passionate, dedicated and diverse family;
- We never stop looking for ways to bring something new to what we do and every day we inspire audiences and each other with our ambition, enthusiasm and openness;
- We recognise that everyone brings something unique to our team and that it’s our collective experience, skills and spirit that connects us as one; and
- Our workplace is flexible and family friendly, with training and professional development opportunities provided.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team. To apply, please download the position description and forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in relation to the requirements for the role to [email protected].
Any queries about the position, please contact Claire Diment, Human Resources Manager, at [email protected].
Applications close: 3 December 2021
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
The ACO is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with a disability.
ACO’s view is that vaccines are an effective tool for protecting people against COVID-19. To minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, all current and future employees who are able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.