Please do not attend a performance if you:
- are feeling unwell
- have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- have returned from overseas or a hotspot area, or have had direct contact with someone who has returned from overseas or a hotspot area in the past 14 days
- have returned from Victoria or been in direct contact with someone who has travelled from Victoria in the past 14 days
- have been in any of the venues listed on the NSW Government website where the advice has been to isolate for 14 days. Click here for the current list of venues.
Please review our COVID-19 terms and conditions if you are no longer able to attend a Performance due to these reasons. Please err on the side of caution when considering your attendance.
Whilst at a performance:
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask - please bring your own or, if necessary, one can be provided on entry to City Recital Hall or Wollongong Town Hall.
- Practice social distancing, allowing 1.5m between others and avoiding close contact
- Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser (including before and after eating); and cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Where possible, use contactless payment methods at all transaction points within City Recital Hall and Wollongong Town Hall